Water Treatment Systems in Midcoast Maine
Haskell’s Water Treatment was established in 1977 by Warren Haskell. In the late 1980’s, the company expanded becoming Haskell’s Well Drilling and Water Treatment. Today, operating as two separate companies you can find Haskell’s Water Treatment and Haskell’s Well Drilling under one roof at our Route 90 location in Rockland, Maine.
Since 2006, Haskell’s Water Treatment has continued to service Mid Coast Maine. Our company installs and services water treatment systems that address a full spectrum of water quality issues. Our systems remove iron, manganese, hard water, acidic water, bacteria & e-coli, sulfur, uranium, radon and arsenic. We are here to ensure your well water is safe and free of impurities.
- “Thank you for doing a professional job, installing the system neatly, and explaining everything completely.” – Erin B., South Thomaston
- “Competent, professional and courteous service – a pleasure doing business with you!” – Richard & Sarah S., Montville
- “Impressive customer service. Awesome job! Love our system!” – Courtney O., Union
- “All service has always been great! 20 years at least.” – Chris G., Spruce Head
- “Couldn’t be happier with installation and operation of the system. Bravo!” – Anonymous Customer
- “We were so pleased by the professionalism and courtesy extended to us. We will definitely recommend you to others. You showed up and performed the service perfectly!” – Carla G., Bristol
- “Jack did a fantastic job installing the system and explain the equipment. This is our first well and he helped us to understand the problems we were having!” – Pam H., Camden
- “Best service we have. Responsive, efficient, prompt. Great!” – Joe K., Tenants Harbor
- “Very nice job and well done despite unforeseen problems that were handled appropriately.” – Bill B., Rockport
Call us today at (207) 594-4947 or 1 (800) 244-4947 for more information on water treatment and water safety.
Serving Midcoast, Central Maine, Lincoln County, Knox County and surrounding areas.
Address: 46 Farwell Dr, Rockland, ME 04841 (Off Route 90)
Phone: 207-594-4947 or 1-800-244-4947
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri – 07:30 AM – 04:00 PM
Sat-Sun – Closed